Sunday, April 22, 2012

What I've been up to.

I'm sorry for not updating in the past weeks, I had a very eventful break and then had to dive right back into school. I've been working on my makeup some more. During break I went to Emerald City Comic-Con and it was a really good time! We went to a ton of panels including The Phelps Twins (Fred and George Wesley), George Takei, Christopher Judge, and one for Adventure Time (which I love but unfortunately never get to watch). The exhibition room was also really cool, there were so many comic books and so much merchandise that it was actually a bit overwhelming. I don't have any photos from the actual con (because I'm easily distracted) but I do have some from my arch nemesis; The Cheesecake Factory. We went twice because it's across the street from the convention center. 

My veggie burger.
His pasta.
 It was good as usual, and they had a new "skinny" menu, so I was able to eat within my intake allowance. On the third night we went with one of my friends for sushi at Genki. They have a ton of locations all over the world and recently we've gotten about three locations in the area. The quality was pretty average (not as good as Blue C) but it was really fairly priced so it evened out. 

At Comic-Con Zach and I both also each got a cool accessory we wanted. 
Steampunk Goggles! I loved how he looked with them resting on his head, too.
Mine was something I've always wanted, a high-quality, steel-boned corset! 

This outfit is from our latest date night, actually. We went to my favorite Ballet (Kent Stowell's Carmina Burana), Here's my makeup from the event. I was going for an older look so I wore a darker lipstick.

I've been working on my contouring. That doesn't even look like my nose to me.
Zach also dressed up of course, doesn't he look handsome? 
I'm trying to find people who are also into gyaru in Seattle, but I can't find any :( I know there has to be tons of people, just based on how many people are into Japanese culture in general here. I forgot to go to the festival I was talking about, but there are more in the summer so hopefully that will be a good opportunity as well. 

Ahh, that's it for now I guess, lol. 

Thanks for reading ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment