Monday, June 20, 2011

Allow me to introduce myself!

You can call me Chanda, I am an 18 year old living in Seattle and my passions include Makeup, Fashion, Food, Animals, and Gaming. I started this blog after feeling the need to share not only personal details of my life, but also the fun aspects with as many people as possible, you might call me a narcissist. 

In this blog I will be doing a lot of reviews, they will mostly be on restaurants and beauty products, but if I find anything else that I find interesting I'll pass the word along as well. 

To get an idea of what kinds of products I'll be reviewing, I'd like to mention that a lot of my inspiration in life, fashion, and beauty come from Japan and Korea. I follow many gyaru blogs and while I don't think I will ever have the commitment or money it takes to be gyaru, I do go for the look as a sort of model for my style.



I really hope I can spark some people's interest and maybe even be of some help. So wish me luck and cut me some slack if I turn out to be awful at this (;_;)

No comments:

Post a Comment