Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Geo Princess Mimi/Bambi Apple Green Review

 This is now my second pair of circle lenses, fast right? I again ordered them from Fobby Barbie, and just like before the shipping on these was very fast. I initially ordered them for PAX, but the thought came too late as they arrived the day of and I wasn't staying at my house. 

Anyway, here is my review. It's short due to the fact that everyone  seems to have these already.

Makeup and natural light.

No makeup and flash.

Design and Color: I really like the design and color of these in the case. On me they look a little lizard-like. It's probably just my complexion, but they can look a bit scary and unnatural without makeup. They blend really well with brown eyes, though, and the color isn't too loud or too soft. After wearing them for awhile they started to really grow on me, though. 8.5/10

Enlargement: When I first put these on I couldn't see the enlargement at all, which is quite frankly, ridiculous. These are huge. They don't appear to take up much space outside of my irises, but they really really do. However, I have to say that enlargement seems about the same as my Almond Browns which are only 14.5mm while these are 15mm. The size paired with the pattern of these are a little less dolly and more interesting and deep looking. 9/10

Comfort: These are pretty comfortable, after awhile I don't feel them anymore, and I don't need to put in eye drops more than once or twice. 8/10

Overall, I'm still deciding how I feel about these, I definitely prefer my almond browns, but these are pretty and are slowly growing on me. I think that once the initial shock wears off these will be a really fun way to change up my look. 8/10

Yes? No?

I think I should have gone with my gut and gone for the grey ones. I don't know if I'll get anything else from this series.


No comments:

Post a Comment