Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gal Progress Post ♥



I've been working with trying to make my upper lashes work as lower lashes and I think I'm going in the right direction. I feel like I lost some of the sweetness of the past look, but I also think I prefer this look a little more. I used grey/silver instead of pink and obviously green lenses completely change how my face gets pulled together.





I'm having some skin problems ;_; but it's just because I've been forgetting to use the stuff my dermatologist gave me. Other than that I think I've improved a little bit, but I am still a newbie and would like as much critiquing as possible. I'm thinking that I still need some help with how to execute the drooping effect with my eyelashes, and this is certainly messier than my first try. I'm really just proud that I was able to figure out how to do it without extra help. So please tell me what you think. Better? Worse? Any suggestions or observations you'd like to make?


I'd also like to mention that I've become obsessed with Miyashita Mao. I always see people talk about Cocona when they're talking about AV gals but I think that Miyashita Mao is way cooler. Her makeup is so pretty and simple. So I think that right now she is my inspiration for makeup (and hair).

So yeah, that's it I guess! Please comment if you have advice for me and thank you for reading ♥

3 comments: