Sunday, October 9, 2011

Shopping!

I think that every girl has something they just feel they can't get enough of when it comes to shopping, and mine really is shoes. Since my life has been a little slow lately I haven't really needed new shoes, but I've certainly been eyeing them at every chance I could get. Although my mother and I sometimes don't get along she can be very generous and while we were out trying on jeans (weve both experience a change in weight) she let me go into payless and try on some things. I have always had really mixed feelings about payless, because as a discount shoe store some of their things are a little bit off looking, but I found out they've really stepped it up in the past few years and ended up finding lots of things I liked!

My mom bought me two new pairs of shoes. I've been wanting casual heels for a really long time so I was really happy about it. I've been slowly collecting more mature clothing this summer and (wow it's late in the year) fall. Anyway, here are the shoes I got!



Ha, the wine colored ones are already a little dirty. I wore them as soon as I next left the house. I'll have to clean them up a bit before I put them away. I've seen the the other shoes a lot in stores and online, but I wasn't sure how I felt about them. It turns out the look amazing on. Definitely not as Robin Hood-esque as they look in pictures. They're also pretty comfortable for how high they are.


I'd also like to mention that I am in love with the jeans I tried on today. Anyone who has seen my rather neglected weight log will note that not the difference between my waist and hips/butt are well, huge. I've always had a really hard time finding jeans that fit me correctly (gapping in the back) but Levi's has a line of jeans called "Curve ID". There are four different fits based on how curvy your lower half is, although the fourth one is very new and can't be found in most department stores yet. The one I tried on is the third curviest, "Bold Curve" and basically the waist comes in really far and the thighs, butt, and hips are really roomy. It's really nice because I always feel kind of fat when I try to pull jeans over my butt and these not only slide on nicely, they fit nice and snug against my waist. I really love Levi's for acknowledging that women are different shapes and I'm really happy that my particular shape was included for once. We ended up ordering a couple pairs each online.

We also went to Daiso and bought a few little household items. I mostly wanted to see how big it was since there are others in the area. The one in pretty big. They had a whole little section for eyelashes, which is another guilty pleasure of mine. I didn't by any though. For the sake of self control.

Well, I think that's all for now!
Thanks for reading ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment