Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weight Loss Rewards.

I'm not even going to pretend this isn't a filler post. I'm planning a big shopping trip for as soon as I reach my weight goal, so I've been searching the internet for good buys. I'm trying to transition into an older style, but still maintain the sweet elements that I love. I think that everything I've been interested in wearing lately has a much cleaner and less cluttered feel to the clothes I've picked out in the past. These are basically the things I've decided on so far (granted they fit, of course.)




















I'm really excited and I'm hoping that this post will keep me motivated so I can reach my weight goals. I'm so excited that I think I'll head to bed now so I can get up early and go to the gym tomorrow! Wish me luck!


My starting weight was 161lbs
My current weight is 160.5lbs
My current goal is to lose 10 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment